We have our Big Visitor Event on 22nd February and we have a great guest speaker for the event – Lizz Clarke from LCM!
If you would like to come along and see what you think to our Portsmouth Business Exchange meetings, please book your place below.
Why should you attend?
- Meet other local businesses in and around Portsmouth and Fareham
- Pick up great tips and advice to help grow your business
- A chance to tell everyone about your company and services/products
- Pass around your business cards to all attendees
- A great breakfast to start the day
- A fantastic presentation from our key speaker – Lizz Clarke on Marketing Strategy
- And a chance to make new business connections
Our Big Visitor Event is only £10! (pay on the day)
Book your place:
When and Where:
Date: Wednesday 22nd February
Time: 6:45am to 8:30am (approx.)
Where: The Port House, Port Solent (map to the Port House here)
Guest Speaker – Lizz Clarke from LCM
We have asked Lizz Clarke, MD of leading marketing consultants LCM to help you to up your game. She will help you to critique your marketing strategy in a short, no-nonsense and interactive workshop.
This isn’t about marketing as ‘the colouring-in department’, it’s about looking afresh at the way you drive profitable revenue. Lizz founded LCM in 1989 after working inside corporates as well as in other marketing agencies. She has worked with around 700 growth companies on marketing strategy, implementation and measurement over the longer term, and will share current examples. Lizz sits on the board at the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, and on the Advisory Board at the University of Portsmouth Business School.